Classes cancelled – Tues, Feb 9
Classes are cancelled tonight (Tuesday, Feb 9) at RDS.
I know we didn’t get a ton of snow, but the forecast is showing on and off snow showers for the rest of the day and the temperature is not supposed to get above freezing until Wednesday. While they’re not predicting much accumulation, they’re saying this could make for some slick spots on roads and I don’t want anyone feeling obligated to come to class and getting in an accident. Sorry for any inconvenience, but the safety of our dancers, their families, and our instructors comes first!